Saturday, March 26, 2011

48: Tractor Trailer


I spotted a blue fence on my way to work one morning a few weeks ago, and I've been trying to get out of the house early enough to have time to stop by for a photo. The lighting wasn't quite what I was hoping for this morning, but as I turned to leave, I realized there was a big, blue trailer parked on the other side of the lot.


The funny thing is that I think it's been there all along, but it was so very blue, and so very big, that I didn't even notice it.


The entirety of the blue impressed me. Even the chains and hooks are painted the same color as the body of the trailer.


I didn't have time to check it out, but I wonder if the orange trailer in the background is equally monochromatic.

5 comments:

  1. oops, that was jacqui, not jon, though i'm sure jon would agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny. ;) Thanks, Jacqui. And Jon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Angie. I like your word choice of "tres" for the "trailers." :)

    ReplyDelete